Location: Columbus, Ohio. We do not have remote/telecommute positions available.
OPENonline is an innovative leader in the dynamic and ever-changing industry of pre-employment background screening and investigative research services. The company was established in 1992, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and has offices nationwide. Our business is centered on providing superior customer service and relies heavily on the leadership, energy, and efforts provided by our personnel. Our culture is based on balance; we strive for excellence and productivity, but we like to have fun at work, too. This position offers an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate with a positive attitude and desire to work for a growing, financially stable, successful organization in the field of background screening. The position available fulfills a vital component in a multifaceted, high energy IT department.
We are seeking a Network Administrator with Microsoft Windows 2012/16 server, as well as support for our Windows 10 desktop environment. This position reports to our Executive Director of Information Technology.
These duties include but are not limited to server building/maintenance, event log review, user management, system back-ups, documentation, scripting, patch management, virus protection, security and traffic management.
Potential candidates must have excellent communication skills and work well in a team. Candidates must be able to work independently with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
Experience in the following is required:
- Microsoft Windows 2008/16 with Hyper-V 3.0. Server clustering is a plus.
- Exchange 2016
- SonicWall, Cisco ASA Firewall or equivalent.
- VOIP telephone switch, Cisco BE6K a plus
- Microsoft Office/Outlook usage and support
- Storage Area Network (SAN) is desirable
- Centralized Anti-Virus software
- Maintain and support our Windows 2012/16 server environment.
- Manage and maintain our wide area/local area networks.
- Disaster recovery/Backup planning, management
- Desktop support including installed applications, printers, desktops and applications.
- DNS, SFTP, Active Directory and group policy support and maintenance.
- Manage suppliers, vendors and telecommunications providers.
- Manage and update environment documentation
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Industry certifications are preferred
- 1 - 2 years experience in direct customer support
- Dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Vacation, Personal, Sick, Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & LTD Insurance
To take your first step toward joining our winning team, apply today!
Agency resumes will not be accepted or considered and no agency fees will be paid. No relocation expenses will be paid. Sponsorship is not available. Equal Opportunity Employer.